The National Works Agency, an Executive Agency of the Government of Jamaica is seeking a suitably qualified candidate for the above mentioned position.
Reporting to the Director of Planning and Research the incumbent will be required to drive the Agency’s Corporate Planning Process and monitor the performance of the Agency’s operations against agreed targets.
Qualification and Experience
• First Degree in Public Administration, Management
Studies, Economics or equivalent
• Training in Corporate Planning, Strategic Planning and
• Training in Project Management would be an asset
• Experience in corporate planning and performance
• Prepare the Agency’s annual corporate and operational
plans by liaising with the Senior Management team to
achieve alignment with the goals and objectives of the
• Monitor the Agency’s progress in achieving the Annual
Key Performance Indicators
• Monitor the performance of the Agency’s projects against
• Produce Quarterly Performance Reports for Portfolio
Ministry and external agencies
• Represent the Agency at Performance Review Meetings
• Contribute to the preparation of the Agency’s Annual
Applications should be submitted no later than
Friday, May 26, 2017 and addressed to:
Manager, Personnel and Industrial Relations
National Works Agency
14O Maxfield Avenue
Application can be sent via email to:
The Agency thanks all applicants in advance.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply.